1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Boxes get wrapped, oddly shaped items get bagged.
2. Real tree or Artificial? I love a real tree but this year we have a small artificial one.
3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving weekend.
4. When do you take the tree down? January 1.
5. Do you like eggnog? Hell yeah
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my stereo. I got it when we still played records. No CD players yet.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Do I have one, yes. Do I display it, no.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My son.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Caitlin because she’s an open book with what she wants.
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? It’s not exactly a bad item but a yard decoration. Not exactly exciting to open. Lot’s of… Ohhhh, this is so…. pretty. ummm Thanks?!? I like it and all, but not something I’d think to get for someone as a Christmas gift.
11. Mail or email Christmas card? Neither which explains why we never get any cards either.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I have money but not usually until after Thanksgiving.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Hahaha I’m doing that this year with my 1 year old niece. But! Her mother told me to just wrap up one of Jessalyn’s toys she no longer uses and that would be fine.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? TAMALES!
16. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I hate driving anywhere on Christmas. So home.
18. Can you name Santa’s reindeer? Dasher Dancer Prancer Vixen Comet Cupid Donner Blitzen, but do you recall the most famous reindeer of aaaalllll, Rudolph the red nose reindeer….
19. Do you have an Angel on top or a star? Neither. I do have a penguin ornament as close to the top as possible.
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Not having a place to put wrapped gifts because my toddler will just rip them open. Not that I have any gifts purchased much less wrapped yet. Or maybe trying to fit new stuff into our place.