Thank you for being such an important part of my life. I love you more than anything. Happy 31st birthday my love. You mean the world to me.
And now for something completely different!
(Times 5 and a day early)
It’s like the Friday 5, only BIGGER!
So there’s a meme going around Facebook and my girlfriend Kelly tagged me. I thought I’d go ahead and post it here since I haven’t had much to say lately.
25 Things You May Or May Not Know About Me
- I’m obsessed with the entire Twilight Saga and unlike Kelly, I actually liked the movie, a lot.
- I love brussel sprouts.
- I haven’t maintained contact with any of my past boyfriends. (ex husband excluded because we have kids together)
- I have over 40 shot glasses in my collection, and I won’t display any that I didn’t pick out myself.
- Halloween is my favorite holiday and not because it’s my birthday.
- I don’t have any tattoos.
- American Idol makes me want to stab my ears with red hot pokers.
- I drive a luxury vehicle and got it without the luxury sticker price
- When we’re finally ready and able to buy a house, we hope to settle on the west coast of Washington State.
- My oldest daughter has reached the point that I struggle when it comes to helping her with homework.
- My favorite class in high school was Biology.
- People say I have Flintstone feet, meaning they’re pretty squared off.
- I’m 3 years and 3 months older than my husband.
- I’m not a “let’s go to the movies” kind of girl.
- I have something like 6 email addresses.
- Out of every reading assignment I was given in high school, the only books I read cover to cover were The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck and Catcher In The Rye by J. D. Salinger.
- I’ve never made zucchini bread even though it’s one of Jason’s favorite quick breads.
- I can’t stand vanilla or cream cheese frosting.
- Orange “flavored” (as in artificially flavored) drinks as well as orange creamcicles totally gross me out.
- I’d rather scrub toilets with a toothbrush (no, not MY toothbrush) than wash the dishes.
- I’m a morning person. I wake up and it’s instant on.
- I much prefer taking a bath over a shower.
- Penguins are my favorite animal.
- I used to want to be an astronaut until I discovered you had to be good at complex math.
- My oldest child is attending the same Jr. High my mom and I both attended, and come September she’ll be at the same high school I went to.
Oh my gosh! That was crazy hard. I started it last night around 8 and gave up for the night after #7. Then I started it again around 6:30 and it’s now just after 8 a.m. Who knew it was so hard trying to come up with 25 things about me you may or may not know. Of course I tried to keep it interesting, but I know some of those probably fell short.
PLEASE please please feel free to leave a comment and let me know how many of those you already knew about me. I think *that* would be interesting. Also, were there any you didn’t know that surprised you? If so, do tell!